Live Happy. Live Healthy. Live Free. Live beyond yourself.
But Beware! People will think you are awesome. You will be flooded with compliments, love, and appreciation. People will want to talk to you and be around you. Your life will have purpose and you will be passionate to be alive. You will be radiating smiles and health like never before. Please do not read on if that sounds like a bad idea to you.
1. Eat a whole food plant based diet. Eat more veggies, fruits, grains, nuts and less animal products.
2. Start riding a bike, walking and using public transportation. Stop driving.
3. Go local. Eat local, shop local, play local.
4. Reduce- Reuse- Recycle- In that order. Recycling comes last! Trash sucks, don’t make it!
5. Share! share your stuff and share others stuff.
6. Buy less stuff and purchase used stuff when you can.
7. Conserve water and electricity. Just be conscious of your usage. There are 100′s of ways to cut back. Look it up.
8. Don’t use one time use anything’s (bags, take out containers, bottled water, straws, napkins etc.
9. Positive consumerism. Buy from businesses who are using business for good.
10. Simplify. The less you need the easier it is to be friendly to our earth.
11. Be conscious. When you make decisions take into account where things come from and how they were produced. If you don’t know then find out. Take action by putting the information you find to good use.
12. Live beyond yourself. How do your actions affect other humans, animals, and the earth? Make your decisions based on the well being of everyone and everything, not just you.
It’s a process to transform a lifestyle but there is no time to wait. Start today. Start now!
Inspire others by sharing!
To join in on the original Facebook post and conversation, click HERE